Thursday, December 15, 2011

Daily 14


Daily 14 :: 12-15-2011

Today
  • I work from 3-11 today, which is different. We'll be getting some practical training in the residences, hence the late shift.
  • I got my car back today! Woohoooooooo!
  • I'm going to have to figure out what I want to do today before I go to work. I don't really have any errands to run, but I do have some things I could write.
Fun with Friends
  • Grady was upset that I didn't mention her epic vocals in my last vlog, you should check her channel out at ActinForever, somewhere in there she has two camp videos where she sings. If you can pick out her voice, you're better than I!
  • Shout to to Andrew, my best friend who I never talk to! Gah.

If you can think of anything more fun...
  • Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment