Friday, December 9, 2011

Daily 10


Daily 10: 12/9/2011

Work
  • Mostly review today, eventually went and did practical application
  • Practical application was sort of chaotic today which means I learned very little as the person shadowing me had to do a lot of supervisory work and couldn't let me do much.
  • Overall work went pretty well, but, going into week 3, I'm finding my real need is in practical experience. Next week I'll get a lot more of that, hopefully, as well as Safety Care training, which will allow me to do nearly everything I need to do as an MHA.
  • Still nervous, but even more excited. As much as this job has the potential for some really nasty/dangerous moments the potential for doing real good is there.

Car
  • Called up the dealer where I bought the car and had to explain the situation again
  • Will be bringing the car in Monday night and hopefully be getting it back Tuesday, but I suspect that it might take longer than that if the problem is serious.

Personal
  • Weekend is mine to do with what I please, but I'm not sure what I'll be doing.
  • I have some cleaning to do.
  • Would like to hang out with, possibly go on a date with an individual, but she's likely to be busy.
  • I'm going to try and enjoy myself either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment