Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Daily 13


Daily 13 12/14/2011

Last Day of Restraint Training
  • Technically today was "Practical Application of Physical Skills (PAPS)" which made it sound like we were going to be tested physically on what we were learned, but we just had one simple paper quiz and then some more Safety Care training.
  • Tired and exhausted, like yesterday!
  • I was restrained for about 15 minutes or more in one go today as part of a demonstration, it was not easy! It's obvious why the most restrictive restraints are a last resort and very heavily regulated.

Car
  • I get it back tomorrow!
  • I realized how much my car picks up by experiencing the lack thereof in my sister's car
  • I still HATE driving, but I definitely miss having my own vehicle

New People
  • Have had fun on OkCupid meeting new people, it's nice to make friends as well as seek out potential relationships.
  • Have just recently met an inspiring young woman with a passion for music and singing, she offers lessons. Wonder if I should take her up on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment