Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Daily 12


Daily 12: 12/13/2011

Tired
  • Yesterday and Today have been intense with "Safety Care" training
  • Safety Care is essentially training for how to deal with situations that may require restraint or containment of some sort
    • The reason why it's not restraint training is because it also discussed concepts on de-escalating the situation in order to avoid restraint
  • We got into the actual restraints today, which has left my legs, arms and body exhausted.

Stretching
  • Holy cow stretching feels amazing when you're done with it!
  • I forgot that stretching felt so good, I should definitely stretch a bit every day when I get up I think.

Car
  • The car is finished, but I won't be able to pick it up until Thursday
  • Considering getting a second opinion on it when I get the car back, I really want to make sure they fixed whatever the problem was, and didn't just choose to ignore it.
  • In the mean time I'll be borrowing my sister's vehicle again

Sister
  • Speaking of my sister... she comes home in roughly a week. I'm sort of excited, I miss her.

Crazy Woman
  • Grady just admitted to working from 7:30am to 9:30pm!
  • Of course, if you do it every day, it feels "normal" and isn't so bad. But wow! Sheesh, talk about busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment