Thursday, December 8, 2011

Daily 9


Daily 9: 12-8-2011

New Job!
  • Working at the Judge Rotenberg Center (JRC)
  • It's a somewhat controversial treatment facility for individuals with behavioral problems, some of whom are developmentally delayed and others of whom exhibit specific emotional disturbances.
  • Almost finished with the second week of training, there's one more third week of training to go and then I become an actual employee
  • Nervous: it's very easy to get fired there
  • Excited: Job is in my field, even if not directly what I intended to do, if I enjoy it I can easily advance and do a lot of good within the facility
  • The increased pay will finally allow me to begin considering moving out and forging my own life

New Car!
  • First car, in fact
  • Already had an incident with it: trying to pull out of an unfamiliar driveway
  • Service Engine Soon light came on today, but, luckily, it's still covered by the law-mandated warranty for used cars, since I bought it less than 30 days ago (just barely made the cut there)

What do I intend to do with this Blog?
  • Not sure yet, but I do have some vids I'd like to make.
  • In the mean time, I'd like to keep up on the dailies.

No comments:

Post a Comment