Saturday, December 10, 2011

Daily 11


Daily 11: 12-10-2011

Daily Debate
  • Debated whether or not do a daily today, as it is the weekend and I told myself "just keep to doing updates during the week".
  • Then I realized that it's my thing and I can do it whenever I want. *insert evil laugh here*
Cleaning
  • Today has been about cleaning the room, because clean rooms are awesome
  • "But Steven, your room looks the same!"
  • To the naked eye it does, because what you see in the camera is stuff that will likely remain there until the room is finished
  • I still have a little bit more cleaning to do.
  • Probably won't finish today because I'm a procrastinator!
PIZZA!!!
  • Free medium pizza from Papa Johns
  • Got the call earlier in the week and thought it was a scam until I listened to it the second time
  • Didn't feel like cooking and no one else was going to be cooking so I used up my "Free Pizza" card. It was delicious and unhealthy
  • The amount of grease I got off from patting the pie with paper towels was DISGUSTING
Neuroticism
  • So, I like a girl, and liking a girl means being neurotic, for me.
  • How do I know that I'm interested in someone? I get giddy with excitement, a "crush" feeling
    • I want to know everything about them
    • I want to share stuff about me
    • I want to talk talk talk talk talk
  • My intensity can be overwhelming and scare people off
  • I thought I had pushed the girl away, that or she'd gotten injured or worse. My worry was acting up.
  • I remembered tonight that she had mentioned being in "Tech Week" for her play, so I looked it up just to see what Tech week was. Tech week, aka hell week is the intense final week of play rehearsals leading up to the actual shows in which there are grueling long hours of rehearsals and monotonous runthroughs of every aspect of the play in order to get everything "just right".
  • I sent the girl a text exclaiming my disbelief at the truth of Tech Week and she responded with a laughing text and "it's nuts".
<3 Friends
  • I talked to my friend Mal about my neurotic episode, and she helped me through it slightly.
  • Granted, the feelings of intense worry and such are mine and mine alone to deal with, but she listened and spoke and made it easier for me to lay out what I was feeling.
  • It's good to have friends who can listen like that

No comments:

Post a Comment